Public Procedure Register of Allgäuer Überlandwerk GmbH
Details pursuant to § 4e of the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG - Federal German Data Protection Act)
Name of the responsible body
Allgäuer Überlandwerk GmbH
Company management of the responsible body
Managing Director Dipl.-Kfm. Michael Lucke
Address of the responsible body
Illerstraße 18, 87435 Kempten
Intended purpose of the collection, processing and use of the data
The subject matter of the joint project IRENE is research focusing on the following objectives: Integration of electromobility into low-voltage grids, handling of grid problems arising from photovoltaic feed-in by means of a real time control system to avoid/minimize grid extension costs, coordination of photovoltaic feed-in activities, with the focus on charging regulation for electric vehicles and stationary batteries, plus the use of cost-optimized information and communication technologies for application in smart grids, Grid to Vehicle (G2V) and Vehicle to Grid (V2G).
Groups of people affected and associated data or data categories:
- Data from customers, personnel, suppliers and business partners insofar as required to fulfill the intended purpose.
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data can be disclosed:
- Public bodies if there are overriding statutory regulations.
- External contractors pursuant to § 11 BDSG.
- External and internal parties, for fulfillment of the intended purpose pursuant to § 4e BDSG (Federal German Data Protection Act).
Standard deadlines for data deletion:
- Collated data will be stored and deleted in accordance with the statutory retention obligations and deletion deadlines.
- Insofar as data is not affected thereby, it will be deleted as soon as cognizance thereof is no longer required to fulfill the purpose of its retention.
Planned transfer of data to third-party states
- Planned transfer of data to third-party states? No transfer to third-party states is currently planned.
If you have any questions on the matter, please contact us at: datenschutz[at]auew.de